Sunday, May 30, 2010

Altador Cup V NC (Neocash) Challenge

Since the Altador Cup is likely to be my only entertainment besides reading books I have already paid for, for the first time ever I actually bought some Neocash cards to do the Altador Cup V NC (Neocash) Challenge. I mostly refuse to pay to do online gaming, but I love Neopets and have for almost 8 years, so I fully support the $20 ($18 used for the Altador Cup V NC Challenge) going to them.

The NC Challenge for the Altador Cup V requires the Altador Cup V NC Challenge Game Ticket, which costs 1,800 NC (equivalent to $18). The ticket lets you play through all the challenges, although you have to beat a set before moving on to the next set of challenges. Now I am off to beat the first set of challenges called Benchwarmer.

No comments: