Sunday, May 16, 2010

New Game and Challenge: Hannah and the Wardrobe of Adventure

The newest Neopets game has come out along with the new game challenge. The new game is called Hannah and the Wardrobe of Adventure.

This is kind of boring. You just choose the parts to make Hannah's outfit for different missions. I guess I have a horrible fashion sense as I stink at this game. I tried it for half an hour and could only figure out a few perfect outfits despite the missions being very repetitive. The main points seem to come from the Korbat's Lab/brick style bonus round every three missions passed, as if you beat that you easily get 2,000 points. The problem is figuring out enough outfits to get to the bonus round. I am too lazy and it feels almost like cheating to me, but I am sure someone has a guide out there that tells you the outfits.

To get AAA's prize you must score 9,000. To get Abigail's prize you must score 350. As always by default you get Abigail's prize if you have not gotten it yet and first beat AAA's score. The prize for beating Abigail is Hannahs Chest of Clothes.

No comments: