Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Daily Dare 2011: Day 22

Today's Daily Dare Challenge is Jumpin' Gem Heist. To beat AAA you need a score of 50,000 points and to beat Abigail you need a score of 18,000 points.

I am not very good at Jumpin' Gem Heist despite having tried many times to get better. It is also frustrating that I can continue to avoid getting hit by anything hit down gems as often as possible and then not get that great of a score because I cannot do anything about the time running out. Thus I just beat Abigail today, but that's okay because I like the book prize way better than a silly wearable.

The prize for beating AAA is Sandan Scarf (wearable). The prize for beating Heists That Jump (book). The prize for completing the challenge on day of release is Gummy Gem Cupcake.

No comments: