Saturday, March 5, 2011

Daily Dare 2011: Day 5 - Double Dare Day

Today's Daily Dare Challenge is Ultimate Bullseye II. To beat AAA you need a score of 70 points and to beat Abigail you need a score of 12 points.

Today is a Double Dare day, so you get both the AAA and Abigail prize if you beat AAA's score and accepted the Double Dare challenge. I thought I was going to have to settle for Abigail today, as I tend to stink at Ultimate Bullseye 2 and my high score before today was 69. The first try I got 12, which is just good enough to beat Abigail. My second try, though, I amazingly got 111 because I got two balloon shots (one single one worth 33 and a double worth 66). I am so excited, as AAA's prize is not a wearable, so I actually wanted it.

The prize for beating AAA is Meridellian Tower. The prize for beating Abigail is King Skarl Balloon. The prize for completing the challenge on day of release is I Love Turtums Mug.

No comments: