Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Daily Dare 2011: Day 9 - Double Day Dare

Today's Daily Dare Challenge is Kookia. To beat AAA you need a score of 32,500 points and to beat Abigail you need a score of 20,000 points.

Today is a Double Dare day, so you get both the AAA and Abigail prize if you beat AAA's score and accepted the Double Dare challenge. I am not a big fan of Kookia, but I actually found it slightly less frustrating this time as it is the first time playing with my new MacBook Pro I got last week. It still is hard on a laptop, but the faster computer seems to make it work out a little better than my four year old laptop and way better than my 6 month old PC laptop (PC mouse pads are even worse!). I am happy I easily beat AAA even though I did not make it past level 2 on Hard my first try today.

The prize for beating AAA is Kookith String Lights (wearable). The prize for beating Abigail is Kookith Cookies. The prize for completing the challenge on day of release is Kookith Vegan Platter.

No comments: