Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Neopets Advent Calendar 2009: Day 1

Today marks the beginning of December. Every day in December the Advent Calendar in Happy Valley gives out a prize.



The prizes for the first day of the Advent Calendar is 608 Neopoints, How to Make Your Own Slide, and a Snowager Chair. The neopoints are always nice no matter the amount. I am happy with both of today's prizes, as How to Make Your Own Slide will add to the books my one pet has read and Snowager Chair will go in my Neohome, which I always like adding to.

I am a little disappointed in the graphic, though. It is just an image. They used to be moving animations, but it appears they will just be plain images this year.

Did you remember to claim today's prizes? What are your thoughts on the Advent Calendar today?

No comments: