Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Better Than You: Usuki Frenzy

This week's Better Than You features Lucie. Below is her challenge statement.

"Thank goodness you're here. It's almost time for the Usuki Doll Convention and I'm not ready to go!!! My parents want to leave right now, but I know I'm going to want my favourite Usuki sets to play with while we wait in line. Please hurry and collect them for me!"

To beat him you must get 625 points in Usuki Frenzy.

Prize is Fair Maiden Usuki Doll for the 500 winners. Additionally, you get a Gold Trophy and 20,000 Neopoints if you are one of the first 10, Silver Trophy and 10,000 Neopoints if you are between the 11th and 50th, and a Bronze Trophy and 3,000 Neopoints if you are between 51st and 500th.

Good Luck to all and remember to comment and share your tips on this game to help other readers out.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can't tell you how many times I have done this game and have not gotten 625 yet. I got 600... but that is a LONG way from 625 when you know you have done the best you possibly can. I have memorized where all the sets are and everything... IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT IT!! Well, for me anyhow.

wildcat1001 said...

I totally agree on it seeming impossible. I think that part of it has to do with luck and being able to get the items quickly because they are all in the closest rooms.