Thursday, August 13, 2009

Neopets Dailies: August 13, 2009 Edition

Below are the Neopets Dailies (and a few monthly) things that I personally like to do and my results from doing them today.. Some others have a longer list of Dailies and a few have shorter list. These are just the ones I like to do. I think it would fun for you to share your results as a comment. Also, please comment if you have other Neopets Dailies you like to do that I do not have listed.

Shop of Offers - 100 Neopoints

Giant Omelette - Sausage Omelette

Giant Jelly - Raspberry Jelly

Bank Interest - 760 Neopoints

Fruit Machine - Sorry! This is not a winning spin.

Coltzan's Shrine - Serf Lens

Fairieland Healing Springs - Healing Potion VIII

The Laboratory - KjerstiPenquin gains 5 maximum hit points

Stock Market Portfolio - I only sell when my stock reaches at least 30 and then right away try to buy another 100 shares of something at 15. I did not have any shares worth selling today.

Symol Hole - no name jumps out of the hole a few seconds later...Wasn't that fun? Maybe you can do the same tomorrow!

Deserted Tomb - EEP! What in the world was that? You look down to discover you'd planted yourself right on top of a Petpet. Poor thing. You wonder how it got here. Wait a tick! What's that under the Petpet? You shoo the little critter away and open the small box that almost escaped your notice. It's no massive treasure, but it's better than nothing. With all you've been through, you decide it's best to quit while you're ahead and you quickly make for an exit. Lucky Bone Necklace

Underwater Fishing - Bombfish

Qasalan Expellibox - The scarab travels for miles and miles and finally ends up...back in Qasala? You're no help!

Meteor Crash Site 725-XZ - Maybe it was all a dream. Try again later.

Snowager at 2pm NST - The Snowager moves slightly in its sleep.. you decide to run just in case it wakes up!

Tombola - Oh dear, that's not a winning ticket :(.. and you don't even get a booby prize!

Grumpy Old King - Well looky there... You got a chuckle out of him. King Skarl Says: *heh* That was a pretty good joke. I give it a 645 out of 1000. Here, have a little something from my kitchen. I hope you like it. King Skarl hands you: Raw Potato

Wise Old King - Well, it could have been worse. King Hagan Says: I'm not dense, youngin'. I already knew that! Perhaps a bit of studying will help you before you return tomorrow.

Weltrude's Toy Chest - Congratulations! You've received the following prize! Gallion Care

Adver Video - 600 NP, 100 NP, 300 NP, 200 NP, and 500 NP

No comments: