Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Neopets Dailies: August 5, 2009 Edition

I am going to try to start a new series of posts about the various Neopets Dailies (and a few monthly) things that I personally like to do. Some others have a longer list of Dailies and a few have shorter list. These are just the ones I like to do. I am going to share my results of each one. I think it would fun for you to share your results as a comment. Also, please comment if you have other Neopets Dailies you like to do that I do not have listed.

Shop of Offers - Something has happened! You have received 100 Neopoints from what seems to be a very rich Slorg. That was nice of him. Anyway, thanks for visiting the Shop of Offers today! *triumphant music*



Giant Omelette - Carrot and Pea Omelette



Giant Jelly - Strawberry Jelly



Snowager at 6am NST - Faeries Fortune Scratchcard



Bank Interest - 751 Neopoints



Fruit Machine - Sorry! This is not a winning spin. I hope you have better luck tomorrow!



Coltzan's Shrine - Nothing seems to happen. Awww.. nothing happened :(



Tombola - YOU ARE A WINNER!!! You Win 115 Neopoints plus the following item...Infested Peach



Fairieland Healing Springs - The Water Faerie says a few magical words and...All your Neopets have their health completely restored!!!



The Laboratory - Hee hee hee! The ray is fired at KjerstiPenquin...... and she loses 3 movement points!!!!



Stock Market Portfolio - I only sell when my stock reaches at least 30 and then right away try to buy another 100 shares of something at 15. Today I sold 100 shares of Yippee! (YIPP) for 39 NP a share. I bought 100 shares of Shoyrux Enterprises (SHRX).



Symol Hole - no name jumps out of the hole a few seconds later...Wasn't that fun? Maybe you can do the same tomorrow!



Deserted Tomb - But while you're safe, KjerstiPenquin suffers a bit of damage and loses some HP.



Grumpy Old King - Drat! It looks like your joke had no effect on the Grumpy Old King. You should try again tomorrow.



Wise Old King - Well, it could have been worse. King Hagan Says: I'm not dense, youngin'. I already knew that! Perhaps a bit of studying will help you before you return tomorrow.



Underwater Fishing - Spongy Algae



Monthly Freebies - Green Tea, Fresh Seaweed Pie, Potato Wedges, Plain Sourdough Baguette



Qasalan Expellibox - 250 NP



Meteor Crash Site 725-XZ - You stare at the now empty space and wonder what happened. Try again later.



Weltrude's Toy Chest - Congratulations! You've received the following prize! Peopatras Petpets



Adver Video - 500 NP, 600 NP, 400 NP, 700 NP, 800 NP

No comments: