Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Neopets Dailies: August 18, 2009 Edition

Below are the Neopets Dailies (and a few monthly) things that I personally like to do and my results from doing them today.. Some others have a longer list of Dailies and a few have shorter list. These are just the ones I like to do. I think it would fun for you to share your results as a comment. Also, please comment if you have other Neopets Dailies you like to do that I do not have listed.

Shop of Offers - 50 Neopoints

Giant Omelette - Bacon and Broccoli Omelette

Giant Jelly - Dung Jelly

Bank Interest - 771 Neopoints

Fruit Machine - Sorry! This is not a winning spin.

Coltzan's Shrine - I will do what I can to help you KjerstiPenquin has gained 1 point(s) of defence! Cool!

Fairieland Healing Springs - All of your Neopets gain fifteen hit points. I am getting better at this!! :)

The Laboratory - KjerstiPenquin loses two levels

Stock Market Portfolio - I only sell when my stock reaches at least 30 and then right away try to buy another 100 shares of something at 15. I did not have any shares worth selling today.

Symol Hole - no name jumps out of the hole a few seconds later...Wasn't that fun? Maybe you can do the same tomorrow!

Deserted Tomb - FIDDLESTICKS! You yell out in disappointment. This room is the treasure chamber you've been looking for but you discover that someone has gotten to the treasure before you. You could devote the rest of your life to finding this person and writing them a stern letter, but you have to get out of here first.

Underwater Fishing - Blandfish! Your pet's fishing skill increases to 143!

Qasalan Expellibox - The scarab mysteriously disappears. Curious...

Meteor Crash Site 725-XZ - You stare at the now empty space and wonder what happened. Try again later.

Snowager at 2pm NST - You carefully walk in and pick up a plush toy from the pile of treasure! Rainbow Pteri Plushie

Tombola - Oh dear, that's not a winning ticket :(.. and you don't even get a booby prize!

Grumpy Old King - Drat! It looks like your joke had no effect on the Grumpy Old King. You should try again tomorrow.

Wise Old King - Well, it could have been worse. King Hagan Says: I'm not dense, youngin'. I already knew that! Perhaps a bit of studying will help you before you return tomorrow.

Weltrude's Toy Chest - Congratulations! You've received the following prize! 1,279 Neopoints

Adver Video - 700 NP, 400 NP, 400 NP, 500 NP, and 400 NP

No comments: