Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Neopets Dailies: August 25, 2009 Edition

Below are the Neopets Dailies (and a few monthly) things that I personally like to do and my results from doing them today.. Some others have a longer list of Dailies and a few have shorter list. These are just the ones I like to do. I think it would fun for you to share your results as a comment. Also, please comment if you have other Neopets Dailies you like to do that I do not have listed.

Shop of Offers - 50 Neopoints

Giant Omelette - Green Pepper Omelette

Giant Jelly - Cornupepper Jelly

Bank Interest - 779 Neopoints

Fruit Machine - Sorry! This is not a winning spin.

Coltzan's Shrine - You hear a high pitched scream, then it fades. Awww.. nothing happened :(

Fairieland Healing Springs - All of your Neopets gain seven hit points. I hope that helps! :)

The Laboratory - KjerstiPenquin gains 3 maximum hit points

Stock Market Portfolio - I only sell when my stock reaches at least 30 and then right away try to buy another 100 shares of something at 15. I did not have any shares worth selling today.

Symol Hole - no name jumps out of the hole a few seconds later...Wasn't that fun? Maybe you can do the same tomorrow!

Deserted Tomb - FIDDLESTICKS!

Underwater Fishing - Titanic Giant Squid! Your pet's fishing skill increases to 145!

Qasalan Expellibox - The scarab travels for miles and miles and finally ends up...back in Qasala? Your no help!

Meteor Crash Site 725-XZ - Maybe it was all a dream. Try again later.

Snowager at 2pm NST - The Snowager moves slightly in its sleep.. you decide to run just in case it wakes up!

Tombola - Oh dear, that's not a winning ticket :(.. and you don't even get a booby prize!

Grumpy Old King - Drat! It looks like your joke had no effect on the Grumpy Old King. You should try again tomorrow.

Wise Old King - Well, it could have been worse. King Hagan Says: I'm not dense, youngin'. I already knew that! Perhaps a bit of studying will help you before you return tomorrow.

Weltrude's Toy Chest - Congratulations! You've received the following prize! 1,340 Neopoints

Adver Video - 500 NP, 400 NP, 300 NP, 500 NP, and 600 NP

No comments: