Saturday, August 15, 2009

Neopets Dailies: August 15, 2009 Edition

Below are the Neopets Dailies (and a few monthly) things that I personally like to do and my results from doing them today.. Some others have a longer list of Dailies and a few have shorter list. These are just the ones I like to do. I think it would fun for you to share your results as a comment. Also, please comment if you have other Neopets Dailies you like to do that I do not have listed.

Shop of Offers - 50 Neopoints

Giant Omelette - Sausage and Pepperoni Omelette

Giant Jelly - The Jelly has been eaten!!! :( I am sure there is more on the way, why don't you check back soon!

Bank Interest - 764 Neopoints

Fruit Machine - Sorry! This is not a winning spin.

Coltzan's Shrine - Your hands glow blue for a moment...Awww.. nothing happened :(

Fairieland Healing Springs - KjerstiPenquin regains their hit points, and is not hungry any more!!!

The Laboratory - KjerstiPenquin gains 4 maximum hit points

Stock Market Portfolio - I only sell when my stock reaches at least 30 and then right away try to buy another 100 shares of something at 15. I did not have any shares worth selling today.

Symol Hole - no name jumps out of the hole a few seconds later...Wasn't that fun? Maybe you can do the same tomorrow!

Deserted Tomb - *RAWR* ME HUNGRY! That's definitely no treasure. A giant monster leaps out from the darkness and begins chasing you, all the while thinking about the best way to cook you for dinner. You should probably continue running.

Underwater Fishing - Grey Sea Fern! Your pet's fishing skill increases to 142!

Qasalan Expellibox - Honey Filled Olive

Meteor Crash Site 725-XZ - Maybe it was all a dream. Try again later.

Snowager at 2pm NST - ROOOOAARRR!!! - The snowager rears up and fires an icy blast at you and KjerstiPenquin!!!!

Tombola - Oh dear, that's not a winning ticket :(.. and you don't even get a booby prize!

Grumpy Old King - Well looky there... You got a chuckle out of him. King Skarl Says: *heh* That was a pretty good joke. I give it a 668 out of 1000. Here, have a little something from my kitchen. I hope you like it. King Skarl hands you: Bag of Peas

Wise Old King - Well, it could have been worse. King Hagan Says: I'm not dense, youngin'. I already knew that! Perhaps a bit of studying will help you before you return tomorrow.

Weltrude's Toy Chest - Congratulations! You've received the following prize! Drym Shaped Frosted Sugar Cookie

Adver Video - 100 NP, 600 NP, 200 NP, 800 NP, and 500 NP

No comments: