Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Game and Challenge: Darigan Dodgeball

The newest Neopets game has come out along with the new game challenge. The new game is called Darigan Dodgeball. This is purely a mouse game. You just move around trying to avoid the four balls as long as you can. It is kind of frustration in its fast pacedness. It is okay and at least an interesting concept for a game, but I do not think I will be watching it often.

To get AAA's prize you must score 1,700. To get Abigail's prize you must score 400. As always by default you get Abigail's prize if you have not gotten it yet and first beat AAA's score. The prize for beating Abigail is Rocky Ground. I am still working on trying to do good enough to beat AAA, but it is a fun game to play so I am going to keep trying for a while. By the way you get 100 points per second, so you have to last 17 seconds to beat AAA. I have not been able to even last 10 seconds. I never did like dodgeball.

No comments: