Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Altador Cup V Stats Update June 1, 2010

I did not get that much Altador Cup V playing in today, but I did better than I thought I would with it being a 13 hour work day for me and I still am going to bed early. Tomorrow I get off early, so I am not going to stay up late today in order to be rested for a bike ride after work and then hours of enjoyable Altador Cup playing as the afternoon becomes evening and night.

I should at least make it to Rank 5 tomorrow, but I kind of want to go for the hard goal of Rank 6 tomorrow. I just might do a really late night tomorrow, since I can sleep in on Thursday and have all day to then play Altador Cup and would get burnt out on it if I started at my normal wake up time of 5am.

Rank: Level 4

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 1,201
Goals by Prytariel 794
Goals by Rinok Fitel 116
Goals by Evrem Guilako 177
Goals by Osielle Lidel 114
Saves by Minae Mitora 66
Number of Wins 144
Number of Draws 0
Number of Losses 0

Slushie Slinger
Games Played 82
Top Score 678

Make Some Noise
Games Played 271
Top Score 8,251

Shootout Showdown
Games Played 552
Top Score 1,200

Feel free to comment with your current Altador Cup V stats and root for whatever team you are supporting. Just no bashing other teams.

No comments: