Thursday, June 3, 2010

Altador Cup V Stats Update June 3, 2010

Today was a crazy good day of Altador Cup for me. I not only made it to Level 6 like I thought I would, but I passed through it and ended up at Level 7 tonight, although barely. I am going to try to do some none Altador Cup stuff tomorrow, but I still want to try to get to Level 8 by the end of the day. I kind of want to get to Level 10 by end of this weekend because I will not have as much time to play during the week next week. That would also put me ahead of what I did last year. I still kind of doubt I will get the ultimate goal/wish of level 20, but I am at least doing pretty good and having a lot of fun.

Rank: Level 7


Yooyuball
Goals Scored 2,571
Goals by Prytariel 1,947
Goals by Rinok Fitel 152
Goals by Evrem Guilako 325
Goals by Osielle Lidel 147
Saves by Minae Mitora 88
Number of Wins 288
Number of Draws 0
Number of Losses 0

Slushie Slinger
Games Played 105
Top Score 678

Make Some Noise
Games Played 388
Top Score 8,251

Shootout Showdown
Games Played 669
Top Score 1,200

Feel free to comment with your current Altador Cup V stats and root for whatever team you are supporting. Just no bashing other teams.

No comments: