Monday, November 2, 2009

Neopets Dailies: November 2, 2009 Edition

Below are the Neopets Dailies things that I personally like to do and my results from doing them today.. Some others have a longer list of Dailies and a few have shorter list. These are just the ones I like to do. I think it would fun for you to share your results as a comment. Also, please comment if you have other Neopets Dailies you like to do that I do not have listed.

Planet 51 - Orange Grundo Survival Handbook

Shop of Offers - 50 Neopoints

Giant Omelette - Plain Omelette

Giant Jelly - Robo Jelly *First time for me getting this cool jelly

Bank Interest -942 Neopoints

Fruit Machine - Sorry! This is not a winning spin. I hope you have better luck tomorrow!

Coltzan's Shrine - You hear a high pitched scream, then it fades. Awww.. nothing happened :(

Fairieland Healing Springs - Essence of Everlasting Apple appears in her hand. She hands it to you... 'Use this wisely!'.

Stock Market Portfolio - I only sell when my stock reaches at least 30 and then right away try to buy another 100 shares of something at 15. I did not have any shares worth selling today.

Symol Hole - no name jumps out of the hole a few seconds later...Wasn't that fun? Maybe you can do the same tomorrow!

Deserted Tomb - FIDDLESTICKS!

Underwater Fishing - Butterfish!

Qasalan Expellibox - 100 NP

Meteor Crash 725-XZ Sit - Maybe it was all a dream. Try again later.

Snowager at 6am NST - You carefully walk in and pick up a plush toy from the pile of treasure! Orange Pteri Plushie

Tombola -
Oh dear, that's not a winning ticket :(.. and you don't even get a booby prize!

Grumpy Old King - Drat! It looks like your joke had no effect on the Grumpy Old King. You should try again tomorrow.

Wise Old King - Well, it could have been worse. King Hagan Says: I'm not dense, youngin'. I already knew that! I'll give you 65 Neopoints for the effort, though. Perhaps a bit of studying will help you before you return tomorrow.

Weltrude's Toy Chest - Congratulations! You've received the following prize! Pinixy Keyring

Adver Video - 800 NP, 600 NP, 200 NP, 600 NP, and 300 NP

No comments: