Friday, April 4, 2008

4/4 Gaming Log Part 1

Please feel free to comment and share your scores and games for the day as well as ask questions about Neopets games and I will try to help you out.

Dungeon Dash
*This Daily Dare game appears to be back. I hope it still counts if you beat it because I have a Mac and was among those that had it freeze after getting past the 4th stage before. Too bad, now I cannot do as good. The thing that really gets to me is that most of the time the hard hat gets missed because the way you do not directly fall off a high point and thus cannot get to it. This leads to certain death no matter how good you are at the game. Another game that ends up being linked to luck. Why cannot we just have pure skill games anymore.
Score 1: 3,866 points 773 Neopoints
Total Neopoints: 773

Total Neopoints this Log: 773
Total Neopoints Today: 773

Use Buzzfuse* to easily rate, review, and share this item

No comments: