Saturday, April 19, 2008

Game Guide and Review: Cliffhanger

My last Game Guide and Review by id number was on Kacheek Seek. The next game going in id number order is Cliffhanger with an id number of 29. If you have a request for a guide on a specific Neopets game, then just comment on any of my game guide posts and I will put that on top of my list of games to review. When I do not have requests, then I will just continue going in order by id number.

Cliffhanger

Cliffhanger is the Neopets version of Hang Man. It is an interesting game if you are into word games, however, it is kind of annoying in that the phrases are often so long. I love word games, but do not play this one much because the phrases are just plain gibberish most of the time and there are more interesting word games on Neoepts, such as Word Poker.

As you play you guess letters. If it is in the puzzle, then the letter appears in the appropriate places. If it is not, then the Tuskaninny moves closer to the edge of the cliff. You get game over when he falls off. Note that when you pick Average and Hard you do not get to guess all the letters in the alphabet, but rather given only part of the alphabet to guess with.

No comments: