Thursday, April 10, 2008

Game Guide and Review: Guess the Card

My last Game Guide and Review was on Wheel of Excitement. The next game going in id number order is Guess the Card with an id number of 13. If you have a request for a guide on a specific Neopets game, then just comment on any of my game guide posts and I will put that on top of my list of games to review. When I do not have requests, then I will just continue going in order by id number.

Guess the Card

In this game you pick one of the six symbols (Wavy Lines, Square, Circle, Triangle, X, and Cross). Your active pet then tries to guess what it is. It costs 10 Neopoints to play and you get 50 Neopoints if your pet guesses right. Basically, though, if you ask me it is a waste of time and Neopoint game. It can raise your pets intelligence, I think, but the game is boring and pet intelligence is not that important of a stat.





Please click button below and rate my blog post.

Use Buzzfuse* to easily rate, review, and share this item

No comments: