Thursday, April 24, 2008

Better Than You

This week's Better Than You features Princess Lunara. Below is his challenge statement.

"Oh, I do hate it ever so much when my little sister goes mountain climbing alone. It makes me so nervous. If you could go along with her I'd be much in your debt. I know you'll never be able to keep up with her the whole day, but if you can stay with her for a good while I shall reward you."



To beat him you must get 11,500 points in Shenkuu Warrior. I have a hard enough time getting over 2,000 at this game, so I will not be putting much effort this week, especially after failing last week.

Prize is Gnorbu Wool Boots for the 500 winners. Additionally, you get a Gold Trophy and 20,000 Neopoints if you are the first 10, Silver Trophy and 10,000 Neopoints if you are between the 11th and 50th, and a Bronze Trophy and 3,000 Neopoints if you are between 51st and 500th.

Good Luck to all and remember to comment and share your tips on this game to help other readers out.

No comments: