Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Game Guide and Review: Faerie Crossword

My last Game Guide and Review by id number was on Fruit Machine. The next game going in id number order is Faerie Crossword with an id number of 27. If you have a request for a guide on a specific Neopets game, then just comment on any of my game guide posts and I will put that on top of my list of games to review. When I do not have requests, then I will just continue going in order by id number.

Faerie Crossword

This is an easy game to play and get between 200 Neopoints and 600 Neopoints every day. The Faerie Crossword tests your Neopets knowledge giving clues with across and down spaces for the answers. If you have been on Neopets awhile the crossword becomes really easy, especially the more you play it. It can be easy to finish within 15 minutes and get the 600 Neopoints. For those not good with crossword clues, then check out here, where they daily post the answers for that day's crossword puzzle.

This is a fun game for those who like crosswords, but it is a little disappointing that you can only play once a day.

No comments: