Saturday, April 5, 2008

Game Guide and Review: JubJub Blackjack

I have decided to start posting guides and reviews to Neopets games. I am going to start by going in order based on the games id numbers. The first one that is still an active Neopets game is JubJub Blackjack with an id number of 5. If you have a request for a guide on a specific Neopets game, then just comment on any of my game guide posts and I will put that on top of my list of games to review. When I do not have requests, then I will just continue going in order by id number.

JubJub Blackjack



In this game you play blackjack against your active pet. Before the game starts you place a bet of up to 400 Neopoints (500 is you have a JubJub). After you make your bet your two cards are revealed to you and one of your pets cards is shown. You then can select Hit if you want to get another card, select Stick to stay with what you have, and Double to stay as you are and double your bet and draw a card (screenshot below of this step).



Basically the game works like regular blackjack with the Neopets twist in the way the cards look and betting with Neopoints instead of real money. The game is not all that exciting, but it can be an enjoyable game to play a few rounds of every once in a while. Also, it is not a big Neopoint game in that you probably will lose more than you win and even when you win the payoff is not the greatest. In the end this is a game I very rarely play because I find it overall boring and it does not have the lure of being an easy Neopoint game.

Feel free to comment and share your thoughts, opinions on this game, and any tips you have on playing this game.


Please click the button below and rate my blog post.

Use Buzzfuse* to easily rate, review, and share this item

No comments: