Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Daily Dare Final Prizes Now Available

I just checked the Neopets news and found out that you can now collect your final Daily Dare prizes. Below is screenshot of mine. I got a silver trophy for beating at least Abigal every day, but not on the day of challenge release because I missed the beginning of the Daily Dare competition. The prize associated with it was an Abigail Gumball Machine. For playing the Roothless game I got Roothless Tilt Maze Game and I Lost to Roothless Sign. I am interested to know what some other people got, such as those that beat AAA every day and those that actually beat the Roothless game. Please comment and share what you got even if it is the exact same stuff as me, as even that is a good accomplishment worth sharing, I think.

By the way prizes can be claimed here.

No comments: