Monday, April 21, 2008

Game Guide and Review: Poogle Racing

My last Game Guide and Review by id number was on Alien Aisha Vending Machine. The next game going in id number order is Poogle Racing with an id number of 38. If you have a request for a guide on a specific Neopets game, then just comment on any of my game guide posts and I will put that on top of my list of games to review. When I do not have requests, then I will just continue going in order by id number.

Poogle Racing

Poogle Racing is a luck based game. There are races every 15 minutes (on the hour, quarter past the hour, half past the hour, and three quarters past the hour). Before the race starts you can place a bet of up to 300 Neopoints on one of the 5 contestants. The odds of winning are 3 to 1 on Poogle 1, 4 to 1 on Poogle 2, 5 to 1 on Poogle 3, 7 to 1 on Poogle 4, and 9 to 1 on Poogle 5. You can even feed a food item to the Poogle you bet on to try to get a better chance of that Poogle winning.

No comments: