Friday, April 25, 2008

Game Guide and Review: Tyranu Evavu

My last Game Guide and Review by id number was on NeoPoker!. The next game going in id number order is Tyranu Evavu with an id number of 47. If you have a request for a guide on a specific Neopets game, then just comment on any of my game guide posts and I will put that on top of my list of games to review. When I do not have requests, then I will just continue going in order by id number.

Tyranu Evavu

Tyranu Evavu is a luck game, but it is one where you do not always lose Neopoints at. I have found playing the max games daily I almost always at least break even. It costs 30 Neopoints to play and you just need 6 right guesses to break even with a win of 31 Neopoints.

To play you are shown a card and you have to guess if the next card will be higher (tyranu) or lower (evavu). The buttons start with tyranu on top of the evavu button, but be careful because sometimes they have evavu on top of the tyranu button. My method is to guess Tyranu for numbers 2 through 7 and Evavu for numbers 8 through 10, the Jack, the Queen, the King, and the Ace, which is the highest.



Use Buzzfuse* to easily rate, review, and share this item

No comments: