Thursday, April 24, 2008

Game Guide and Review: Neopoker

My last Game Guide and Review by id number was on Poogle Racing. The next game going in id number order is NeoPoker! with an id number of 45. If you have a request for a guide on a specific Neopets game, then just comment on any of my game guide posts and I will put that on top of my list of games to review. When I do not have requests, then I will just continue going in order by id number.

NeoPoker!



This game costs 3 Neopoints to play and you get at least 5 Neopoints if you win. This is not to be confused with Round Table Poker. In this game you are only competing against your Neopet. The potential winnings are pretty cruddy, but there is the very rare change to win the 10,000 Neopoint jackpot if you get a royal flush. Also, you have absolutely no control over winning. What I mean is that you get you cards dealt and no letting you put back cards and draw again. Thus it is a pure luck game and involves no strategy, which is a small part of playing real Poker. Below is the listing of winnings. Note: You only get these winnings if it is better than your pets hand.

1 Pair: 5 Neopoints
2 Pairs: 10 Neopoints
3 of a Kind: 20 Neopoints
Straight: 30 Neopoints
Flush: 50 Neopoints
Full House: 100 Neopoints
4 of a Kind: 300 Neopoints
Straight Flush: 500 Neopoints
Royal Straight Flush: 10,000 Neopoints

No comments: